Monday 3 April 2017

April TBR!

My TBR is quite small this month; there aren't many new releases I'm interested in this month (at least it lets my bank account prepare to be drained in May when ACOWAR, Lord of Shadows, Flame in the Mist and many others come out). So, i'm spending this month catching up on books i've had sitting around for a while that weren't priority to read. 

Image result for a crown of wishesFirst up is A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi

I actually DNF'd The Star Touched Queen. But now i'm really tempted to pick it up and try it again after starting to read ACOW. 
I'm only half way through but I'm loving it! We NEED more stories like this one out there. 
Also, the cover is gorgeous! 



Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser

31450960


I had never heard of this one before I received this one from Bloomsbury about two weeks ago.It sounds like a great fantasy filled with gods, politics, pirates and an awesome heroine. I've seen nothing but good things about this one, so bring it on!
I'm loving the blue on the cover!





Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl

I'll be honest, Royce Rolls doesn't sound like a book i'd usually read but despite seeing so much about Margaret Stohl and her works on Twitter, I've never read anything of her. So, i'm going to change that! 
RR is about a family who are on reality TV show, so i'm betting is going to be drama-filled!



No comments:

Post a Comment